- Sign in to Google -> Go to the Google search bar and search “Google Drive” -> Then click on the Google Drive tab
- Once you are on your Google Drive -> Click the create button -> Then click on documents
- Once you have created a document and are finished with it -> Go to the file tab and click rename -> Then you can rename your document
- Suggestion on what to name your document
– Classname Period/Assignment Name/Firstname Lastname
EX: Geography P3/State Capitals/Bruce Wayne
We hope this is a helpful tutorial. If you have any questions or would like an RHS Tiger Tech student to help you with this topic please fill out the request support form on our website to request support.