Creating Assignments for Google Classroom is just like creating any Google Document. Google Classroom will take any kind of document as an attachment, like an e-mail can.
- Go to Google Drive and select Create
- Then select Document
- Type out whatever directions or instructions you need
- Then go to Google Classroom and select Assignment under the Stream tab
- Type out the title, description, and select a due date
- Then select the paper-clip and attach the Google Doc you made previously
Then, hit the Assign button, and you’re done.
We hope this is a helpful tutorial. If you have any questions or would like an RHS Tiger Tech student to help you with this topic please fill out the request support form on our website to request support.
Back to Getting Started with Google
Back to www.rhstigertech.com