- Navigate to the website that you wish to bookmark because you use it often.
- For example rosevilletigers.org or your teacher’s website.
- Click on the star on the right of the address bar.
- Choose name the page and choose which folder you want the bookmark to be located in.
- a.The easiest place to put it is on the ‘Bookmarks bar
- b. Then Click Done
- 4. If the star turned yellow, you are done and the page is bookmarked.
How to Turn on Your Bookmarks Bar
The easiest way to turn on the bookmarks bar in google chrome is to simultaneously press: Ctrl + Shift + B
We hope this is a helpful tutorial. If you have any questions or would like an RHS Tiger Tech student to help you with this topic please fill out the request support form on our website to request support.
Back to Getting Started with Google
Back to www.rhstigertech.com