- Click Mail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page. Then choose Contacts.
- Select the contacts that you want to add to a group, click the Groups button, then Create new.
- Enter the name of the group
- Click OK
5. To add more contacts to the group
- Check the names
- Click the Groups button
- Check the name of the group
- Click apply
- To email or share with every contact in the group:
Type the name of the group into the “To” box, in this picture you can see when I type “period” I can click on Period 3 or 4. I clicked on 3 and it added everyone in my 3rd.